Saturday, July 9, 2011

In My Mailbox #20

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (The Story Siren) and it allows book lovers to show what they've gotten over the week. It can be books bought, borrowed, received for review, etc.



Received for Review:
Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
Received for review from HarperTeen. I've already finished reading it and I have my review scheduled for it already.

The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma
Received for review from Atria; thanks so much! 

Won:
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Via Lisa Desrocher's blog--signed paperback (with swag).

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
Via Lisa Desrocher's blog--signed ARC (with swag). 

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week? :)

5 comments:

  1. A Map of Time looks like a really good read. & haha, I don't know how to pronounce Lisa's last name either! :P Happy reading!

    - Cialina at Muggle-Born

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your winnings!

    And yay for A Map Of Time! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Dont Brethe a Word :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower. You have a great blog :)

    Fab books - I really want to read Personal Demons. I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely intrigued by 'Don't Breathe A Word' -- I look forward to hearing your thoughts! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...