Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Update #1

So, this is my first read-a-thon! And honestly? I definitely needed this kick in the pants to cut through my TBR stack.

Books that I'm reading?
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Tris and Izzy by Mette Ivie Harrison

Books that I've finished?
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Eve by Anna Carey

Do I expect to get through all the books that I want to read? Eh, probably not. But onto today's mini-challenge! My top three love triangles are...

1. Shay and Ren from the Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer.
2. Gabriel and Linden from Lauren DeStefano's Chemical Garden trilogy.
3. Kaleb and Michael from Hourglass by Myra McEntire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...