Saturday, December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #26

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (The Story Siren) and it allows book lovers to show what they've gotten over the week. It can be books bought, borrowed, received for review, etc.



I went back to Mysterious Galaxy (their Redondo Beach location) today and met Ishita from The Reading Fish thanks to their YA Book Group (the book of the month is Death Watch by Ari Berk). I have a feeling that I'm going to be frequenting Mysterious Galaxy a lot--not that it's that big of a surprise. ;D

Books Bought:
Legend by Marie Lu
Death Watch by Ari Berk
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

For Review:
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

9 comments:

  1. Excellent haul this week!

    Legend was fantastic, so was Clockwork Prince. And Pandemonium is guaranteed to knock your socks off! ENJOY!!

    Feel free to check out my haul this week! http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox37.html

    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think CP is going to show up in a LOT of mailboxes this week. Alas, mine is still enroute to me.

    Enjoy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited that I found a autographed copy of clockwork prince also! Great IMM :) here is mine!
    http://christiesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Pandemonium...especially after the way Delirium ended!! Death Watch looked really good. Will have to pick that up sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very jealous of Pandemonium! I also got Clockwork Prince and I want to read Legend.

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Legend sounds awesome! I just got my copy of Clockwork Prince :)

    My IMM is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got Legend!! Awesomesauce! I also really want to read Death Watch I heard it was wonderful.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I want Legend and Pandemonium so much! You got an awesome haul this week. I hope you enjoy them all!

    My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read both Legend and Death Watch, though particularly Legend since the book trailer totally effed my mind.

    And how can you mention Pandemonium like that, tease me like that. Oh, man! Now, I'm starting to feel the NEED for that book.

    Have an amazing reading week, Kristin!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...