Yes, it's that time of the week again! It's Follow Friday which is hosted by Parajunkee. The question of the week is:
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you?
1. I prefer to sleep during the day when I can get away with it--because I love staying awake at night--it's the only real quiet time I get at home.
2. Certain words will always have movies, songs, or musicals associated with them (well, to me). An example? The word masquerade will always make me think of the song Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera.
3. If I didn't organize my TBR pile, nothing would ever get read because I go through reading "moods."
4. If I'm going to wear sandals, I have to paint my toe nails.
5. I have enough hair on my head for two--or maybe three--people. I call it "happa" hair (I'm half Asian and half Caucasian). Seriously, it's got a lot of volume, it's thick, and it's wavy so you never really get to see how long it is.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over at Crazy for Books and the question of the week is:
If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
My immediate answer to the question would be Wildefire by Karsten Knight and well, the place would be Blackwood Academy. Why? Because it's exactly like what I wanted high school to be--and literally living amongst gods and goddesses wouldn't exactly be a bad deal either (Ashline would provide endless entertainment, that's for sure). It's not out yet (Wildefire), but when it does come out in July, I hope you'll see what I mean. :D
When it comes to books which are currently out though, then hands down I'd choose Harry Potter as I'd definitely love to visit Hogwarts-although I'd prefer to visit it during the Marauders era. It's not that I have anything against Harry, but I think it'd be more interesting to visit Hogwarts during a time period that J.K. Rowling hasn't really written much about.