Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #56

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

Summary via Goodreads:
16-year-old Dusty Everhart breaks into houses late at night, but not because she’s a criminal. No, she’s a Nightmare. Literally. Dusty is a magical being who feeds on human dreams.

Being the only Nightmare at Arkwell Academy, a boarding school for magickind, and living in the shadow of her mother’s infamy is hard enough. But when Dusty sneaks into Eli Booker’s house, things get a whole lot more complicated. He’s hot, which means sitting on his chest and invading his dreams couldn’t get much more embarrassing. But it does. Eli is dreaming of a murder. The setting is Arkwell.

And then it comes true.

Now the Dusty has to follow the clues—both within Eli’s dreams and out of them—to stop the killer before more people turn up dead. And before the killer learns what she’s up to and marks her as the next target.

-----
Why am I looking forward to The Nightmare Affair? It has a gorgeous cover, the setting is a boarding school, supernatural stuff is involved (yes, I know, I'm terribly eloquent tonight), and there's a murderer. In short, it sounds like it's going to be an exciting read--one that I can't wait to get my hands on!

The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett is published by Tor Teen and its expected publication date is March 5, 2013.

What are you waiting on this week?
.

12 comments:

  1. Feeding on dreams sounds like an interesting premise to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pick! I can't wait to get hold of this book as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one the first week I started posting WOW posts and I really want to give it a try when I get the chance to read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is pretty indeed! And I love the sound of it :) Great pick.

    Take a look at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this one around, sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds fantastic. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3841

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this one around today! It looks great! :D
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how original this one seems to be, I'm really looking forward to reading it! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick for this week! Thanks for spotlighting it! Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this one sounds awesome! And the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I've seen this one around. It sounds really intriguing! (:
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this one a few times. It sounds SO different! Good pick. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...