Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Follow Friday #32


Yes, it's that time of the week again! It's Follow Friday which is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The question of the week is:
Activity! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most.
If my phone wasn't on the charger right now, I'd take a picture. As it is, I'll tell you instead! I absolutely love to read in (or on) my bed. Yes, I'm one of those people who loves to read in bed. Why? Because I seriously think it's the most comfortable place to read in my room. I'll arrange my pillows into a chair-like shape, cover myself in blankets when it's cold, and cling to my open window (which is right next to my bed) when it's hot. I'd go into detail, but at the moment none of my blankets match (I have about three on my bed since it can get a bit nippy at night and they're red, blue, and purple) and there might be a teddy bear hanging out there too--I blame Build-a-Bear for that.

15 comments:

  1. haha! so the bed answer is really big. it was mine too.

    -New Follower

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read in my bed right before I go to sleep. It's always comfy to snuggle up in bed on a cold night with a good book!

    New follower here!

    Here's our FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bed is definitely a good place to read. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read in bed too!!! :) I fall asleep every night reading.

    Happy Friday!
    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    I'm a New GFC follower btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read on the bed too!

    Love the name of your blog -- Poetic

    New Follower -- courtesy of FF

    Debdatta
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bed is good, especially in winter. Summer, I'm in the garden! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto!! Great answer. New follower :) Here's my FF:
    http://datesbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bed seems to be the winning answer today ;)

    I'm a new follower!

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha the Bed seems to be a popular place to read :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bed = amazing. I think it's the most popular place of all! :D

    New follower :)
    Here's my FF answer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where ever you feel comfortable is a good place.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've recently joined your blog and I just loved your theme and colour scheme straight away. It's very pretty! Yes, the bed. A classic choice isn't it.

    http://thebooktomyheart.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beds are popular :P My answer seems weird now xD

    New Follower!

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use to always read in my bed too. When I moved into my own apartment, the couch became my favorite place to read. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not saying I don't have a teddy bear on my bed. I'm also not saying I don't use it as a head rest and a big huggy chair :)

    New Follower
    Leila | The Fiction Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...