Saturday, June 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #18

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (The Story Siren) and it allows book lovers to show what they've gotten over the week. It can be books bought, borrowed, received for review, etc.




Books mentioned:
Evenfall by Lia Michalski
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Long Gone by Alafair Burke

And that, was what was in my mailbox this week! Debating over doing a vlog for next week's--so we'll see--but well, yeah! So, what was in your mailbox this week? :)

Also, sorry for being so quiet on the blog this week! My laptop finally died on me and I finally got my replacement yesterday--so I'll be playing catch up today and tomorrow. 

6 comments:

  1. Kristin,great vlog. It's nice to see you and hear your book comments. I'm looking forward to reading your review (if you post one) of Dearly Departed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video blog, it's good to see the person behind the blog. Great selections, hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM! The Girl of Fire and Thorns looks very good!

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl of Fire and Thorns looks great! Your first vlog was really good =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bunch!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I really want to read The Girl of Fire and Thorns.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...