As for tips, let's see...
- Know your limits. This means knowing when you need to take a blogging break, when you really cannot take on anymore books, and if you'll need to schedule posts to keep your blog from looking eerily silent.
- Talk. Online, specifically and at bookish events too. Comment on blogs, talk with other bloggers on Twitter, and heck, maybe even meet up with a few bloggers at some point. It's all about community and that's the best part of blogging, in my opinion; knowing that you're not alone (and being able to share your love of books with people who understand you).
- Be yourself. Have a unique voice. Your voice. But please keep the snark or book trashing to a minimum. I'm not saying, "Don't write negative reviews." What I mean is, please tell us how you think the book could've been improved.
- How do you find time to read? Do you just read when you can or do you give yourself a certain time frame to read in each day?
- If you use Google +, how useful do you find it to be? (I swear I can't figure it out for the life of me. *pokes it*)
- How do you get yourself out of a reviewing slump?