Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone! :D

I know it's been quiet on the blog lately, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. However, at the same time, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (again) this year! This means that I'll probably be relatively quiet in November as well although I do intend to update the blog as regularly as I can manage. If you'd like for me to add you to my buddy list for NaNoWriMo, feel free to leave your username in the comments and I'll add you asap! Also, if you'd like to follow my adventures into NaNoWriMo, feel free to follow me on Twitter (twitter.com/EloquentLace).

Lastly, I've fiddled with the blog design a bit! What do you think of it?

p.s. Who else is excited for the release of Crossed by Ally Condie tomorrow!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...