Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Eerie Silence--shall end soon!

Oh my goodness, the GFC count has gone up again! Hello to everyone who is a new follower and to my old followers too. I love you guys so much for giving my tiny blog a chance and well, I hope to get around to checking out everyone's blogs and catching up on the comments.

I know, I know, I'm terribly behind this week. Usually by this point in time I have a review or two up and maybe even one waiting in the wings for Wednesday or so. However, my arch-nemesis (also known as the common cold) has struck! Well, past tense as this actually happened during the holiday weekend.

The common cold does tend to render me unable to string thoughts together and focus on reading which means not being able to comprehend what's going on which in turn leads to a lack of reviews--like we have now! D: Never fear though, my cold is just about gone and I'll be typing my little heart out tomorrow to get caught up. I don't mean this is a spam-ish sort of way, but in a "I'll be back to posting regularly, yay!" sort of way.

Unfortunately, I've failed NaNoWriMo this year. Why? Not enough plot planning and many, many walls--so to speak. I shall try again next year though! Honest, I will. And then there was the distraction that is World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft? Yes, World of Warcraft. Those that play will know that the Shattering is going on at the moment, classes have been fiddled with, and very, very soon Cataclysm shall be upon us which has meant having to re-learn how to heal on my main.

And that, is pretty much all I have to say at the moment. Oh! Wait, and that Matched by Ally Condie comes out today and that I'll definitely be running out to pick up a copy. This will, of course, probably happen on Thursday though as I want to see if my local bookstore will be carrying Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins since I want to pick that up too! What books do you want to pick up this week?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize Matched came out today! Thanks!

    Oh well to Nano. By next year you will have a better grip on it, I'm sure!

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...